We are always interested in dynamic, career minded individuals with a passion for hairdressing and want to join our team.
Click on the link to fill in our application form.
Front of House Team
FRONT OF HOUSE/ GUEST RELATIONS
Must have endless energy, able to multi task, professional attitude, excellent telephone manner, computer literate, flexible and enjoy working as part team and on your own initiative. Call 01626 351200.
At K2 Hairdressing, you can expect as our promise to you and your future career:
- Continuous development skills through progressive training.
- Be part of an Award-Winning Team and work in a vibrant 5 Star Salon with a Loyal Clientele.
- Benefits to you include a competitive salary + commission, holiday pay, retail discounts, training in our Academy to support your career and allow you to progress with new opportunities.
- Ongoing support from K2 to help you achieve the highest standards.
- Customer service and management training.
- Personal development.
- The Chance to work at prestigious competitions and shows.
- Training within our Academy and Training Providers
- Be creative as part of our styling team on photo/fashion shoots
- External courses and a fun professional environment
The K2 management team will always help you to achieve your true potential and professional ambitions. By Joining us at K2 Hairdressing, you will be a making a great choice for your future career. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apprenticeships @ K2
You are the future of our company!
As a K2 Apprentice, you can expect from us some of the following as a standard
- Earn while you learn with a Full Apprentice salary throughout training.
- Gain NVQ Level 2 & 3 Hairdressing Awards.
- Opportunity of a Full-Time position within the K2 Styling Team.
An Apprentices journey to a career in Hairdressing can be just the start of a exciting future for you. From cutting to colouring through to male grooming and other techniques. At K2, we will always aim to have each and every apprentice to a level where they will seamlessly join our styling team on completion of their training.
As a leading Revlon 5 Star Accredited Salon, K2 works alongside both our Training & Product Partners to offer you industry leading opportunities to reach the very top.
If you would like to maybe start a career in hairdressing, why not gain experience while in your final year of school that would really benefit you. Joining our team on Saturdays enables you to experience salon life, from which you can make your final decision for your future, before you actually leave school.
We offer the opportunity to work in the salon and join the K2 Team on Saturdays/School Holidays, You'll be ahead of the game with hairdressing and getting to know how a busy salon works, make new friends, have a great insight into an exciting and fast moving industry. So, if you're in year 11 and would like to join us, call in for an application form, or clink the link below today!